gmail for iOS
You can add your email accounts to the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad. Make sure you've downloaded the Gmail app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app Gmail.
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Use another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add and select Exchange.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account. (If available, tap Try Gmailify to get Gmail features with your added account, like spam protection and email categories.)
- To check your MeMail through the Gmail app, tap Menu in the top left.
- Tap All inboxes.